Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's Thanks - Ice Packs

Today, as I am in the throws of a migraine, I am most thankful for ice packs. It is not necessarily about the drugs, although I thank the higher power out there for those everyday, but I truly love ice packs. I use them all the time. For a migraine, I have one on my eyes and one on the back of my neck. My ankle hurts, as it is still broken, slap on an ice pack. My feet are sore after a big night out, stand on an ice pack. They are truly a wonder drug, without being a drug. They, the advert, topamax and pepto bismal, are really the only things that get me through days like today.



Thank you oh little invention called the re-freezable ice pack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails