Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, January 12, 2009

The King of Blond Strikes again

It is so odd to have something that people stop you in the streets to say they like. I pride myself in having nice things, nice handbags, a good sense of style, good shoes etc. People will sometimes stop and ask where I got them or friends will ask where I picked up a clutch or a scarf, but recently my hair is getting a lot of press time. I have gone quite a bit blonder recently, thanks to Lois Pacheco at Hair on the Avenue, who is really the King of Blond. Anyway, more and more people are stopping me and asking me about the colour. I got my hair coloured on Saturday and 4, yes 4 people, STRANGERS!!!!, asked me who did my hair this weekend. Luckily when I visited Lois on Saturday, I grabbed a number of his cards for my wallet. Little did I know that I may need more than I have. I have apparently become a walking advertisement for the cute King of Blond Lois.

As he did say when he was done on Saturday, this was his best colour that he had done on me yet! I think that the 4 strangers and I would agree! Thanks sweety!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails