Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A trip to the farmers market

As some of you know, I have been trying to commit to eating locally grown produce and the local food movement. More and more I am having issues with eating strawberries that are the size of my head in December and buying produce that is flown across the country to end up sitting on the grocery shelf for weeks. One thing that I am doing is spending time shopping at local farmers markets and luckily there is one on the way too and from our summer house.

I took some pics on my way down today, because I hope that it will inspire others to explore their local markets. How can you not want to shop locally when the products look like this!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails