Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The CIpralex Adventure Continues

I have not written recently on my little blog as I have had some major changes occurring in my life and have nor known quite how to express how I feel about them. One of the major things that has happened is that I have decided that I am not dealing well with my current mental health and anxiety. It is not serious, but enough that the last time that I was at my doctor I spoke to her about it and I have had my Cipralex prescription increased to 30mg. I am now outside of the script for this drug as the max is 20mg, but for the first time in a long time, I am feeling a bit better.

Not normal, or happy, or regular, but better. I feel more even keeled. It is like I have just a bit more patience, a bit more time and can take a bit of a deeper breath. It is not that I have found happiness in these little white pills, but I have found something that is helping me to find some time to think about happiness and how that can happen. I am happy for that.

For now I wonder if I will take these little pills forever or not? Is this what it will be like for the rest of my life? Only time will tell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails