Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Polish Festival

I walked through the Polish Festival in Toronto this weekend, to take some pictures for my sisters in London as we constantly are laughing about the fact that one of them lives opposite the Polish embassy in London and our father is quite Polish in his own right. I loved walking through the Festival and seeing all of the people and the food that the vendors were making. The love of the different food that they were bringing to the streets and the love of the participants culture was wonderful. I thought that I would share some of them here:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails