Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Twitter Friends

I have found recently that twitter has proven to be a remarkable thing for me and I do not know what I do with out it. It has been an incredibly long fall for me being in Winnipeg and I have found that the greatest source of support and friendship has come from my friends on Twitter. I know that that sounds odd and ridiculous, but at the end of the day, when I go back to my empty hotel room and it is just me, the friends that have been there are the ones that are at the end of a key board, not the ones that are at the end of a phone. Shockingly the ones at the end of a phone have been non-existent. I think that it is partially my fault. I am more honest on twitter. I say what is on my mind, I communicate more freely, and I enjoy chatting more easily. I also use twitter all the time now – when I am walking around, when I see something funny, when I write anything – it is the first place I go. I think that this is my main outlet for communications. I treasure my twitter friendships dearly and have never had friends like this before. I need to make sure I tell them more often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails