Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Auberge du Pommier - Menu Degustation

I was treated to a lovely tasting menu last night at one of the continually best rated restaurants in Toronto, Auberge du Pommier.  I hadn't been there in ages and the meal was fantastic.  It was truly lovely and the wine pairings were spectacular.  What a treat.  The tasting menu can be found here, but I took some pics while we were there.  They are slightly dark, as I was really aware of not disturbing the other diners, so did not use a flash.  I wish I could go back right now!

2 comments:

Dorothy Rimson said...

I'll give a try for sure..

Dorothy Rimson said...

Ill be visiting it when i tour Toronto..this summer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails