Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thanking my friends

When I was at a wedding last weekend, 4 of my friends were lifesavers in making me feel comfortable and making sure that I was ok.  I realized today, after struggling with how I would thank them for this, that just writting how I felt, might be the best course of action.  I sent them this e-mail, and I am copying it here so that I never forget how important it is to take a second and just say "thank you":


Dear -,-,- and -.

I don't know how else to say thank you, than just to say "thank you" like this. I am not sure than any of you are aware how wonderful you are to me and how much I appreciate it. Events, like the wedding this past weekend, are incredibly hard for me right now. Yes, part of it is because I am alone, but mostly it is because I am sick. They take a huge amount of effort for me to just go, but to be "on" for everyone, to talk to everyone, to not be in tears, to just manage. Having you around is unbelievably supportive and wonderful. I really would not have been able to do it with out you. I feel blessed to have each of you in my life and a weekend like this past one reinforces how lucky i really am.Thank you again and please now that the hugs, the "how are you doing?", the worrying that i was not going to be stranded, were all so appreciated on so many levels that i don't think I will ever be able to repay you. (I will try, however! Just let me get a little bit better and then its game on.)
Hugs to you all.
Steph

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails