Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friends

One of my main objectives for this year, both for my mental and physical health, is to improve my sociability.  I use to be very social.  I have a very large group of acquaintances and a good group of friends that I have all but completely ignored this past year.  I would like to re-build these relationships and establish a support network again, that I have lost this past year through mental illness.

The other reason that I think having a strong social life is important is balance.  How can I claim that I need to set limits in my work life, when I do not have anything to set limits for??  By working on relationships I can hope to have support as I strive to continually get better and manage my life in a way that will keep my mental health in balance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails