Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The NaBloPoMo for February - Character

I was very proud of myself that I blogged everyday in January, but it was a bit of an easy challenge with the topic being "friends".  This months topic is "Character".  It is a fascinating topic because it could be taken in so many directions and it also could be used in so many interesting ways as it relates to Mental Health.  Some thoughts that I have had are:
  • using each post of the 28 to examine aspects of my own character
  • to write different posts in the voice of different characters
  • to examine the use of characters affected by mental illness in media and how they impact societies view of mental illness
  • use different fonts for different posts (lame, I know)
  • to do a photo a day with different characters as the subjects
Those have been some of my ideas.  So far, nothing confirmed, but that is the start of my thinking.  More to come of course and maybe I won't even write everyday.  I do not like the theme, but I like the challenge :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails