- sleep - Get enough sleep every night
- eat - Eat a balanced diet
- exercise - Exercise everyday or at least try and get some time outside walking everyday
- medication - Take my meds everyday, no excuses
- socialize - Talk to other people, see other people, do anything with other people
Currently I'm not doing well, but even writing this post is reminding me that 2 handfuls of almonds and a non-fat venti latte does not a breakfast and lunch make. I can't remember the last time I had a hard workout, and even though I had a really social weekend last weekend, I haven't done anything social this week. The pillars are crumbling around me, and I am not doing well. What I do know is that I will try and build them back up bit by bit and bit by bit I will start to feel better. At least that is the theory....