Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Writing and not writing

I am desperate to write about my emotions these days but I cannot.  They are tied up in work, in people that I interact with on twitter, in things that are going on with my family, with my friends, with my life in general.  Many of which would hurt or expose me in a way that would not be good to write about here either by hurting the individual who is causing me turmoil, exposing some emotions that would be raw and come back and stab me in the back, and by talking about a workplace in an unfair way.  So what am I to do??

So, I have decided to write the posts.  There are 3 of them and just the process of writing the three of them and leaving them in my "drafts" inbox has made me feel a bit better.  I have written about some of the challenges at work, that has helped.  I have written about some of the feelings that I am feeling around some things that are going on with my family.  I have written about some of the issues surrounding seclusion.  What I have not written about and I know I have to, are the feelings of loneliness and attraction.  These are too sensitive and difficult.  I will get there, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a month, but soon I will write about them and leave them in my drafts box and leave them there to be released potentially never.   No one will get hurt, none of my emotions will be exposed to people that are part of the posts and most importantly everyone will be safe from my words, except me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails