Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Wellness Wheel

I found this "Wellness Wheel" on the The Cutting Veg and I have fallen in love with it. It alligns very well with my view of overall health.  I thought that visually it was worth sharing.  I think the thing that is important here is that each of the 6 sections are equally represented.  They all balance each other out.  I have included the notes from the website on each section below.  Please let me know your thoughts? 


Professional

  • Job seeking skills (resume, interviews, etc.)
  • Having a dream and goal setting
  • Financial planning

Mental

  • Literacy
  • Mental health and illness
  • Lifelong learning

Social

  • Family and friendships
  • Communication and conflict
  • Oppression and privilege

Emotional

  • Anger/stress management
  • Sexuality
  • Supporting and being supported

Spiritual

  • Creativity and self-expression
  • Cross-cultural practices and disciplines
  • Community involvement–making a difference

Physical

  • Nutrition
  • Body image
  • Exercise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails