Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Advice from a Bear....


If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you. - Winnie the Pooh


If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever - Winnie the Pooh


Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave. - Winnie the Pooh

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. - Winnie the Pooh

Some people care too much, I think it's called love. - Winnie the Poohmomtossm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails