Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, January 26, 2008

For the love of Stationary




It is rather hard to find decently priced, super cute, personalized stationary. I was directed to The English Tea Paperie by Megan in Maine. I hadn't read Megan's blog and am not sure how I ended up there, but quite enjoyed it. When I saw her list of places to visit, I was intrigued by the name of The English Tea Paperie and the stuff is so cute and affordable. Who can resist the argyle, pink and green cuteness????? The Birkin note cards are only $14 for 12 and come in 10 different fonts and 16 text colors. I thought that they would be super cute note cards in an orange birkin with my name in brown lower case papryus. Great for thank yous to girl friends. I think that the Princess ones are cute for all of my friends that are having little girls. Wouldn't they just be so sweet for them to write there thank you notes for all of the baby gifts they receive??? I wonder if they ship north of the 49th parallel???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails