Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Marc, oh Marc what were you thinking

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love, love love Marc Jacobs, so I was scanning the zappos.com website for some interesting spring flats, and horror of horror, you too can spend $330 and have mouse on your feet. These are hideous. Hideous. Hideous.

As a huge lover of you "Mr. Jacobs, what were you thinking???"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails