Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Real Fakes at Target

love this video from fashion designer Devi Kroell. As you know I am addicted to the lovely Target lines of top notch designers who are designing for them. i came across this video on the Wall Street Journal - Heard on the Runway of Devi Kroell: Knocking off the Knock off artists and loved it. I have heard Isaac Mizrahi speak about his line at Target and he has a slightly different view on this - more focused on re-dressing America so that it is more stylish through affordable fashion. Anyway quite interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails