Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Looking for the perfect handbag for travelling

I am on a mission. A mission to fulfill a need to find the perfect travelling handbag. I want it to be the bag that I can take with me to Colombia this summer. I would like it to be large enough to hold magazines, books, my camera, Ipod, blackberry, cell phone, make up bag, not to mention the 2 litres of water that I buy whenever I fly. It also has to serve another purpose, to be my handbag while in Colombia, so it needs to zip or close on top. I looked at the Gucci website, nothing really great (there is one, but I am not sure), Louis Vuitton, nothing, Chanel, nothing that I can afford, Bottega, saw a couple but again the price tag is insanity on the ones that I like..... I think that this is going to be harder than I thought. I am sure that I will end up with the Gucci. Its cute. I'll buy it in black and be done with the whole thing. I am really hoping for something else though. Any suggestions anyone???? There must be a bag out there for me. I don't care if it is cheap or expensive, or from a brand that I don't know, I just need one, and a nice one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails