Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shopping

I had a lovely 24 hours on Sunday and Monday. My mother and I went to Buffalo to shop. We hit the Target and also the one mall there, Walden's Galleria. Had some success although not great success. Picked up these Loeffler Randolf Gold flats at Target for $30:They are really quite cute on and for $30 who can go wrong. Also picked up these cute Isaac Mizrahi flats, also for $30:


I also picked up these cute Converse One Star slip ons for the spring. They are just so cute, however, I do feel as if I am 12 yrs old in them:I am really happy with all of these shoes. I bought some underwear, and my favourite buy was the cheap opaque grey and black tights that I bought. 2 pairs for $5!!!! I can't believe it. Yeah!!!


We also found a new store called Tony Walker. They carry fantastic stuff, Ugg (for Ugly) boots, havianas, Tory Burch everything, tons and tons and tons of amazing jeans...... So so so nice. I didn't buy anything, but I did fall in love with the tortoiseshell clutch by Tory Burch. So did my mother! We loved it. I couldn't part with the $295, but I should have. It is gorgeous:



This would be the perfect bag for all outfits. Can't you see it with jeans a t-shirt, but also with a LBD or a cute red cocktail dress. I'm thinking that I will need it for the wedding this summer. At least I will convince myself that I need it by then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails