Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, May 16, 2008

No mal a tete

So I am really happy to report that my head did not pop off last night!!! YEAH!!!! Just had to let you know. So so so happy. Especially after I spoke to my father last night only to hear about a dear family friend who had a really bad headache 10 days ago, had a seizure, has a brain tumour and has been in the hospital since then. Just what this worrierer needed to hear, I tell ya. Anyway had a pain free night, however was up from 2 until 3 am. Not sure why, just was. I'll take it. Not head ache, just awake!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails