Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cipralax - 20mg????

I am going to move my prescription today from 15mg to 20 mg today if I can. I think that I need to. I need just a bit more help I think. I just called the Dr's office and they can see me in 45 minutes. I am going to ask her. I am not happy that my original Dr., Dr. M, is back from maternity leave. I used to really like her, and I still do. She is young and hip and fun, but she is not keen on prescribing the meds. I don't think that she would have prescribed these to me if she had seen me a 8 weeks ago. I also saw this awesome Dr., Dr. C., while Dr. M. was on maternity leave. Dr. C and I clicked. We really got along well. I really liked her. She was sympathetic and nice and was open to chatting about anything. Dr. M. not so much. Anyway we shall see what happens today. I shall let you know.

wish me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails