Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

South American Count Down - 8 days

So, I leave for the wedding in 8 days and I am getting excited. I can't wait!!! It will be so much fun. I have been thinking about my packing needs and I think that I am only going to really take dresses and maybe one pair of jeans, with flip flops, a pair of Birkenstocks, a pair of shoes for the wedding (red soled beauties of course), my Tory Burch black flats, a pair of converse and some bathing suit cover ups. That should do for 8 days. I think. I really don't want to over pack. I am trying to not be the over packer that I have been in the past. It is such a challenge for me. I get really nervous and then end up throwing everything in at the last minute. Not good. I think that I will take photos of what I am packing and post them when taken. Getting excited........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails