Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trouble at Target

I made the mistake of going onto the website for Target today to look at some of the new Isaac Mizrahi stuff and see if there was anything new and uber cute. BIG HUGE AWFUL MISTAKE. This is only a hundredth of the stuff that I would have bought in a milla second if I could have. I am in so much trouble........Friday may mean a trip to Target. At a 2 hour drive, it really is worth it........

For $29.99 this lovely Converse One Star Navy dress would be great for the trip to the South American wedding beach portion and also on casual Fridays. For $29.99 it is truly criminal, I need this, I have to have it, I must get it:


A Target Online exclusive, damn them that I will never own this. $44.99 and how bloody cute. i would kill for this with my new Paige jeans and my pink fuscia suede Tods driving loafers. too adorable:
Check out this cute as a button blue dress from my friend Isaac. It's only $34.99. I need this. It is a need not a want. Seriously, could this be any cuter:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails