Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Isaac Mizrahi leaves Target to revamp Liz Claiborne

I have been avoiding writing about my love at Isaac Mizrahi leaving Target, but have decided the time has come to face facts - he is leaving me. I love his clothes at Target. They have truly been a staple for me in my wardrobe for five years. I think probably 40% of my daily clothes are his. I am so sad. He must have been offered piles of money to go to Liz Claiborne is the only explanation. There is a decent article at the NYT. So sad. I am very depressed about the whole thing. If I am, I can only imagine how the execs at Target are feeling......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails