Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cipralex Adventure Continues

Its working!!! I think that I can officially say that it is working! I am feeling a bit better. Not 100% better, but maybe 50% better. I think the best way for me to describe it is that I am able to get up in the morning, I am able to be a somewhat functioning member of society. Not a fully functioning member, but getting there.

I also have had a decrease in the side effects that I was feeling. Now, whether or not they are or were from the cipralex or the topamax I am not sure, but they have all but disappeared. I am no longer nauseaus all the time, I am not exhausted all the time, the tingling in my hands and feet has all but disappeared, I am feeling o.k. Hopefully this is the newish me.

Questions arise around whether or not I am now on this for the rest of my life or not???? If it helps like this, maybe I am. Would that be such a bad thing???? What would the downside be?? Can I grow an immunity to this? I guess only time will tell.........
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails