Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recommending Blog Reads

I have a very fabulous friend who I have jokingly been saying we are going to start a blog with. the tag line of which would be "One fabulous gay man and one straight princess explore fashion, gossip, style and life" or something like that. We are such good friends and I truly love him. He is amazing and we chat about everything. We also are questioning many things currently that we would like to discuss in a broader more open forum. Anyway, not part of this post really, other than to say that I have been in the last few days sending him my favourite blogs and he has been responding to them. I thought that this would be a perfect thing to do on this blog also - to highlight some of the fabulous blogs that I, and many others are reading on a regular basis.

I'll see how it goes but I am going to start today with Princess's Recommended Reads.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails