Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 28, 2008

100 Notable Books of 2008 - NYTimes List


I am obsessed with the 100 Notable Books of the year lists from the NYTimes. Anyway, it came out this week and it always forms a good reference for my reading pile. It is also a really good source for gifts for the holidays. I love to give books. They make a great gift and they are really something that I love to give more than anything because they are so personal and thoughtful. If you know someone, you can really spend time to find the right book and it can be so meaningful. Have a look and let me know what ones will be added to your list of books to read in 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Princess, A big thanks for posting the list. I am always hunting for a "good book". To me a good book is precious. I will be printing this out. The one by the south african writer Coetze (I am botching the spelling) should be good, I've read his other stuff and liked it. Cheers.
Carolyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails