Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shiny Glossy Hair - Fedrek Fekkai Salon Glaze


I just spent three days staring at the back of heads of a bunch of individuals at a conference and I was overwhelmed by how badly damaged so many peoples hair was. I spend a lot of money on my hair. I go to the "king of Blonde" in Toronto to get my highlights, Louis Pacheco at Hair on the Avenue, and to Tony Chaar, at Tony Chaar Salon, one of the top stylists in the city. I would recommend either of these to anyone, and have to many, many people. They are not cheap, but worth every penny and amazing.
Anyway, I was aware at the conference that I need to make sure that my hair stays really shiny to look as healthy as I want it too. I remember reading about the Fekkai Salon Glaze in a bunch of magazines recently this summer and I picked up a bottle of it today. I can't wait to try it and report back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails