Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, November 30, 2008

On the Street: Shoes in New York City

I have always liked the Bill Cunningham "On the Street" Feature on the NYTimes online. I love this weeks all about the shoes seen on the streets of New York City. It is worth checking it out for the two minutes:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/11/29/fashion/20081130-street-feature/index.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails