Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, December 1, 2008

L'Oreal Paris; Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Trial Part 1

I was sent an e-mail last week from a representative at a marketing firm in Toronto who is representing L'Oreal Cosmetics, asking me if I would be interested in testing and blogging about one of their new products - The L'Oreal Paris; Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara. Not one to ever turn down a free or paid for, new beauty product, I said yes quicker than the sweet girl on the phone could finish getting the question out.

Anyway, my package of "products" arrived today and I am terribly excited. I thought that I was just getting the new Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, but no, it appears that this Princess has been a little bit spoiled. I was thrilled to open up my box to find:
  • 2 tubes of L'Oreal Paris; Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black
  • 1 L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow in 904 Smokey Eyes (4 shades of grey, perfect for the holidays!)
  • 1 L'Orela Paris Carbon Black Lineaur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - 690 Carbon Black
  • 1 package of L'Oreal Paris Makeup Artiste Travel Brush Set - contains the miniature size of a blush, all over eye, lip and precision concealer brush
  • 1 L'Oreal Paris Makeup Bag with mesh back

So I am very excited. I have to say that one of the things about the mascara in particular that is very appealling, besides its promise of extending my non-existent lashes to 80% longer, is that it washes off with lots of water!!!! I travel a lot on overnight trips and with all of the travel restrictions on how much gel/liquid you can bring the eye makeup remover ofter doesn't make it in the carry on. This would be great! I'm also loving the travel size makeup brushes as a bonus, just because they are so cute!

I took some pics of the package and its contents and will post. I am also planning on posting before and after eyelash shots. We'll see how well that goes. You never know. I may have Betty Davis eyes before you know it!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails