Anyway, my package of "products" arrived today and I am terribly excited. I thought that I was just getting the new Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, but no, it appears that this Princess has been a little bit spoiled. I was thrilled to open up my box to find:
- 2 tubes of L'Oreal Paris; Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black
- 1 L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow in 904 Smokey Eyes (4 shades of grey, perfect for the holidays!)
- 1 L'Orela Paris Carbon Black Lineaur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - 690 Carbon Black
- 1 package of L'Oreal Paris Makeup Artiste Travel Brush Set - contains the miniature size of a blush, all over eye, lip and precision concealer brush
- 1 L'Oreal Paris Makeup Bag with mesh back
So I am very excited. I have to say that one of the things about the mascara in particular that is very appealling, besides its promise of extending my non-existent lashes to 80% longer, is that it washes off with lots of water!!!! I travel a lot on overnight trips and with all of the travel restrictions on how much gel/liquid you can bring the eye makeup remover ofter doesn't make it in the carry on. This would be great! I'm also loving the travel size makeup brushes as a bonus, just because they are so cute!
I took some pics of the package and its contents and will post. I am also planning on posting before and after eyelash shots. We'll see how well that goes. You never know. I may have Betty Davis eyes before you know it!!