A few things have happened in the last month that have reconfirmed that I actually know how to dress quite well.
- I have been asked recently to help some of my friends dress for work and other social occasions. (do a complete make over type scenerio for them, take them shopping, help them try clothes on etc.)
- I have attracted the attention, by twitter at least, of a boy who is intrigued by the way that I dress
- A girl that I work with has a girl crush on me at the office who loves the way I dress
- I was stopped on the street last week, by someone who told me I was dressed impeccably.
- light blue no-iron slim fit shirt from Brooks Brothers
- a black quilted silk blazer/jacket by Harve Benard
- standard black dress pants
- tods winter driving mocs in black patent
- a light blue hermes scarf tied in an ascot, tucked into my shirt
The accessories are really what does it, and the scarf and simple gold cuff earring and a strand of pearls, make the whole outfit. I am carrying a Longchamps tote today as I had a ton of stuff to lug to the office.
This my friend, is how i dress for the office.