Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From Life of the Party to Get a Life

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked to take part in a radio show and discuss the impact of mental illness on my social life.  That radio podcast as well as a lovely blog post written by my friend Amy can be found here: From Life of the Party to Get a Life

I am glad that I did it and proud that I spent the time exposing this very difficult aspect of mental illness.  I am still a recluse, but I am working towards not being so isolating.  I try and book time with friends and this is helping a bit.  All in all, this is a long lonely path that I am on, and that is terrifying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails